property for sale in Taksim
Statistics in the real estate sector indicate a steady increase in foreign direct investment in Turkey , especially after the government took many encouraging decisions for foreign investment in Turkey , such as investment facilities , providing incentives , forming institutions that deal with investment issues , and following up foreign investments with benefit and interest .
Turkey has become the best country in the eyes of investors from all over the world , as it has achieved its place among the investment countries with amazing progress , exceeding 17 places in a very short time .
The escalation of foreign investment in Turkey and the accelerated rise that it witnessed at all levels , has led to an increase in the demand of foreign investors for it , especially in important economic sectors , such as the real estate , commercial , tourism and other sectors .
Arab and foreign investors are looking to Istanbul city in Turkey , because of its unique strategic location in the heart of the world , in addition to its history , civilization , development and progress .
Special residential projects in Istanbul
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 136
The city of Istanbul is characterized by its wide area , where it is divided on two continents , Asia and Europe , and therefore its terrain is diverse and the climate is diverse , and therefore each area in Istanbul is different from the other area , including what are historical areas include monuments and palaces of the Ottoman sultans , including coastal areas with charming beaches , including new developed areas where residential towers and commercial centers and business centers are built .
Istanbul is a charming and unique city from the rest of the world cities . Istanbul is the largest city on the continent of Europe , and the eighth largest city in the world , and the largest city in Turkey , with a population of 14.804.116 people , according to the statistics of 2019 . Istanbul is the economic , commercial and cultural center of the country , due to its strategic location between the Black Sea and the Mediterranean Sea , as well as linking the Asian part of Turkey to the European section through the famous Bosphorus Bridge .
The city of Istanbul is one of the most famous tourist cities in Turkey and in the world , where it is visited by tourists and visitors of different nationalities and religions , because of the nature of this beautiful city and its distinctive scenic and nice weather , in addition to being overlooking the charming Bosphorus Strait .
Real estate projects with Bosphorus view
RH 80- Apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project is located in one of the most famous areas on the European side of Istanbul , Bomonti district , a growing area that attracts the attention of investors at the moment , which is characterized by easy access to the most vital places in the city , and its proximity to shopping centers , airports , hospitals , universities and schools .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
The project includes special facilities that provide residents with comfort and entertainment and meet all their needs such as swimming pools , gym, walking paths , sport courts and restaurants , in addition to surveillance cameras and security .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
Property for sale in taksim
The famous Taksim Square , which is intended for Arab and foreign tourists from all over the world , where the number of visitors to this region nearly 3 million people on a daily basis . Taksim Square is located in the heart of Istanbul . Taksim Square is a major center for many activities . It is also a major tourist destination . It includes the famous Istiklal Street which contains many shops , archaeological buildings , libraries , banks , Cinema , cafes and various local and international restaurants , in addition to the presence of many embassies and consulates in this region , such as the US Consulate , the French Consulate , the Greek Consulate and the British Consulate . Also , there is a famous historical tramway on Istiklal Street , which has been in existence since 1875 , and was re-launched in 1990 to revive the historical atmosphere of the region , and this tramway take you from Taksim Square passing through Istiklal Street to Galata Tower , one of the most famous historical landmarks in Istanbul .
Residential projects in Taksim
RH 201 - luxrious homes near to Taksim square
It is a residential and investment project, which was supervised by one of the most famous construction companies in Turkey.
The project is built on an area of 20.000 square meters.
The project has a variety of options for apartments ranging from 0 + 1, 1 + 1, 2 + 1, with areas ranging from 78 square meters to 630 square meters.
The project comprises 61 offices and 13 commercial units in addition to 96 residential units.
The project has a huge car park for 177 cars.
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul, in the heart of the city, in Beyoglu district near the famous Taksim area.
The project is near to Istiklal Avenue, one of the liveliest streets of Istanbul, which contains many shops, archaeological buildings, libraries, banks, Cinema, cafes and various local and international restaurants. It is also near to Karakoy, Galata Bridge and the famous Taksim Square.
The distinctive location of the project near to the main street and the public transportation.
The doors of the project lead to shopping malls, public transportation, main roads, and to centres of art, sports and culture.
All the project details in this link : RH 201
A popular area near Taksim is Galata Tower . A nine-storey historical tower in Istanbul , one of the oldest and most beautiful towers in the historic city , with a height of 66.90 meters , offering a panoramic view of the entire city of Istanbul .
Galata Tower is located in Beyoğlu district , on the European side of Istanbul , Turkey . Galata Tower is a popular tourist destination and a landmark witness to the times . It is one of the oldest and most beautiful towers in the historic city , and its construction dates back to the Middle Ages . Visitors to the city of Istanbul have a view of the tower , which is visible from anywhere in the old city , such as Fatih , Taksim and Eyup , and even many areas in the Asian side of the city , such as Uskudar and Çamlica .
Besides Galata Tower , there are many cafes and restaurants that remain under the tower , where visitors after the descent of the tower usually have a cup of Turkish tea or coffee , taking souvenir photos beside the tower .
The tower consists of nine floors , where the rise of the first seven floors through the electric elevator , and the rest of the floors completed by the visitor upwards by foot , and on the ninth floor there is a restaurant for visitors , in addition to a circular terrace overlooking many areas of Istanbul , the most important area of Fatih and Eminonu and Uskudar and Taksim , plus the Bay of Marmara Sea .
Learn about the tourist spots in Istanbul in the following article : Famous places you must visit in Istanbul
Advantages of investing in Turkey :
- Turkey usually treats the foreign investor in a way that is close to the local investor at a rate that may reach 100% , which is one of the most important advantages of investing in Turkey .
- The Turkish economy is among the most economies around the world that have a brilliant future . Expectations indicate that during the next ten years it will become one of the fastest growing economies around the world , because of its attraction of $ 15 billion in foreign investment annually , and the amount increases every year , as it is the sixteenth economy around the world .
- The population of Turkey helps to invest money , as the population of Turkey is 77.7 million , and Turkey is the largest in terms of youth in relation to the European Union , not only that , but also that its population of young people enjoys a high degree of culture and education .
- The infrastructure in Turkey has advanced high technology in all the things that a successful investment requires from transportation , remote means of communication and advanced marine transportation facilities and is characterized by its low cost .
- Low corporate income tax from 33% to 20% , and technological development areas and free and industrial areas are characterized by incentives and tax benefits, there is a total or partial exemption from corporate income tax , Turkey is characterized by laws that support innovation , research and development .
What are the advantages of buying a property in Turkey?
- Low tax in Turkey , the decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey , and was reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey , which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general . The most important tax deductions are : Exempting the foreign buyer from the value added tax due on the property .
- Obtaining a residence permit , where foreigners who own properties in Turkey , whose price is less than $ 250.000 , are granted a residence permit that is renewed annually . Real estate residence permit in Turkey is granted to the landlord , his wife , and his children under the age of 18 .
- Real estate in Turkey is the cheapest real estate investment in Europe , where real estate prices in Turkey are considerably cheaper than those in Europe , with similar features in infrastructure , and similar in structure of developed European countries .
- Real estate investment in Turkey provides a profitable investment return , based on the economic activity and rapid urban development , and the strength of tourism in Turkey , which is best reflected in the periods and tourist seasons , through the demand for rental homes during those seasons distributed throughout year .
What are the steps to buy property in Turkey ?
First , you must choose the safe property that meets your request and needs and corresponds to the budget allocated for the purchase , through :
- Ensure that the real estate developer in Turkey is a well-known company that has implemented a number of different projects previously .
- Study the location of the project , whether it is for investment or residential , and know the services available in it and its proximity to services and public transport .
- Study the views of the project , whether it is internal to the green areas in the project and the swimming pools , or external views of the city or the sea or forest or others .
- Compare the prices of the project with the prices of the existing projects in the area , and find out the reasons for the price difference in case of a clear difference .
- Ensure the quality of the materials used in the finishing and cladding , which are written in the contract for the selected project , and that they conform to the typical apartment in the project .
Second : Knowing all the costs and expenses necessary to buy a property in Turkey :
- The purchase of real estate in residential projects in Istanbul and in Turkey in general , which includes various services and facilities , such as swimming pools , clubs , gyms , security system and outdoor gardens , entails a monthly payment called Aidat , which is calculated according to the area of the property ( on average between 2 TL to 4 TL per square meter ) , this amount varies from one project to another depending on the existing services and the level available for each project .
- Annual taxes for the property , which are calculated depending on the area and the municipality to which the project belongs , whether in Istanbul or in other cities , so that it is estimated annually between 0.003 to 0.006 of the annual evaluation of your home provided by the municipality .
- Tapu fees or title deed , where an estimated 4.4% of the value of the property purchased is paid , usually shared between the buyer and the seller .
Third : After you have a complete idea of the project and its features and the costs to buy the property , it is necessary to follow the routine steps to complete the procedures of ownership of the property in Turkey , which are as follows :
- Get your vergi numrasi or tax number from Tax Department in Istanbul or the city where you purchased the property . This number is given to every foreigner in Turkey , to facilitate all legal matters and transactions , and can be obtained through the passport .
- Open a bank account in one of the Turkish banks , to transfer funds from the country of residence to the account in the Turkish bank .
- Upon signing the purchase contract between the buyer and the landlord , the following documents are required :
- A certified copy of the buyer's passport and a recent personal photo .
- Obtaining a security approval , and obtaining security approval is required for all foreigners at the first purchase of the property .
- Ensure the complete documents of the project construcion company , such as : the license to establish the company and its record in the Chamber of Commerce .
- A copy of the property ( title deed ) in case the property is ready for delivery , to be transferred from the name of the construction company to the name of the buyer immediately after the payment of the agreed payments , and is extracted deed or title deed by the Land Registry Office within the area where the project .
- Notarization of the contract in the case of the purchase of real estate within the project under construction at the notary or Noter to give the official version of the contract .
- Obtain an earthquake and natural disaster insurance policy ( DASK ) , as most Turkish banks offer earthquake and disaster insurance for real estate , which is mandatory unlike general home insurance .