- It is a housing and investment project that built on a land area of 625.383 square meters.
- It is an integrated project, where 157.282 square meters of the project is dedicated to green areas, and 22.000 for social areas, and 3.500 for social facilities.
- The project contains 472 separated villas, of 3+1, 4+1, 5+1 types, with areas ranging between 148- 400 square meters.
- The project consists of three parts, the delivery date for the first part is October 2020, the delivery date for the second part is December 2020, and the delivery date for the third part is October 2021.
- The project is characterized by its luxurious finishes and the quality of the materials used in the construction.
- The project includes social facilities and services that provide you and your family with an integrated luxury life, such as private security, swimming pools, and children's games.
- The project is located in the Buyukcekmece district on the European side of Istanbul, the new real estate investment center.
- The unique and strategic location of the project near Buyukcekmece Lake, which offers you with comfort and pleasure.
- All the stores, shopping points, private and government schools, preschools, kindergartens, banks, cafes, and restaurants are just at a one-step distance to the project.
- Buyukcekmece boasts sea views and cheap prices, compared to other coastal areas in Istanbul.
- Buyukcekmece is characterized by its proximity to important areas in Istanbul, such as Beylikduzu and Bahcesehir, in addition to its proximity to the main roads in the city.
- Buyukcekmece is a lively residential area, fully serviced, with access to public transportation.
- Private Security
- Security Cameras
- Swimming Pool
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- Walking Path
- Steam Room
- Turkish Bath
- Children's Playgrounds
- Cafe and Restaurants
- Istanbul New Airport | 40 Minutes
- West Istanbul Marina | 20 Minutes
- Mall of Istanbul | 15 Minutes
- Maslak | 45 Minutes
- Taksim | 45 Minutes
Prices and Payment Method
Last updated price 11/2021