Advantages of buying a property in Turkey in winter
Turkey is one of the most important tourist , investment and educational destinations in the world , where people from everywhere aim to tourism and tour the Turkish cities that fascinate eyes with their beauty , or for the purpose of education in universities , as Turkey includes a number of elite universities in the world , or with an aim for investing and doing business , as the number of investors in Turkey increases day by day due to the facilities and incentives provided by the Turkish government to investors , and by this they are given the opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship by investing with a capital of at least 500.000 USD , or by buying a property in Turkey no less than 250.000 USD , and so the real estate market in Turkey witnessed a rise and a great activity , where the number of sold apartments to foreign investors 31 thousand and 925 residential apartments , in the first 9 months of last year 2019 .
Special residential projects in Istanbul
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 163
Besides Turkey being a tourist destination crowded with visitors in the summer , it includes various tourist places that are unique to the rest of the world , such as the charming Bosphorus , Hagia Sophia Museum , Sultan Ahmed Mosque , Taksim Square , Bursa Mountains , and Antalya and Fethiye gorgeous beaches , but they are also beautiful and pleasant in the winter , and visitors come from everywhere , as the winter in Turkey is warmer than other European countries .
What are the advantages of buying a property in Turkey in winter ?
- Get advantages of winter offers due to the lack of willingness to own real estate in Turkey in winter , which means less competition for housing projects and low demand , which guarantees you the best prices for real estate in Turkey .
- Higher flexibility you will find when negotiating with sales representatives in residential projects , because of the low demand and purchase in winter , companies agents are often more willing to negotiate , whether it is the terms of sale , the price of sale , or the terms of the property purchase contract .
- More payment facilities . Sometimes payment plans with longer installments can be obtained .
- Get better prices to stay in hotels or tourist apartments in Turkey in winter .
- The lack of tourists and those who want to buy a property in Istanbul in winter , an opportunity to examine projects better and visit the largest number of available projects that appropriate to your request .
- Istanbul weather is beautiful in summer and winter , and tourism in winter is fun , because Istanbul weather in winter does not reach the degree of extreme cold , like all other Turkish cities .
The advantages of buying a property in Turkey :
- Low tax in Turkey , the decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey , and was reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey , which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general . The most important tax deductions are : Exempting the foreign buyer from the value added tax due on the property .
- Obtaining a residence permit , where foreigners who own properties in Turkey , whose price is less than $ 250.000 , are granted a residence permit that is renewed annually . Real estate residence permit in Turkey is granted to the landlord , his wife , and his children under the age of 18 .
- Real estate in Turkey is the cheapest real estate investment in Europe , where real estate prices in Turkey are considerably cheaper than those in Europe , with similar features in infrastructure , and similar in structure of developed European countries .
- Real estate investment in Turkey provides a profitable investment return , based on the economic activity and rapid urban development , and the strength of tourism in Turkey , which is best reflected in the periods and tourist seasons , through the demand for rental homes during those seasons distributed throughout year .
Projects suitable for Turkish citizenship
RH 180 - Ready luxurious homes with direct sea view in Zeytinburnu
The project was built on a land area of 63.500 square meters . It consists of 6 residences blocks plus 1 hotel block , with its green spaces of 51.500 square meters .
The project offers apartment options ranging from 1+1 to 5+1 , in addition to garden duplex and penthouse .
The project located on the European side of Istanbul , in Zeytinburnu district , on the shore of the Marmara Sea , just outside the walls of the ancient city .
The project located at the very intersection of all new transportation systems , road , sea and rail systems of Istanbul right beside the Historical Peninsula .
In this project , the sea will become part of your daily life . You can reach the marina with only one minute’s walk from your home over the footbridge directly connecting the project to the shore .
The project includes many services and facilities that meet all your needs , such as parking for cars , video intercom system , gardens , playgrounds , swimming pools , sauna and others .
The project also offers security and surveillance cameras 24/7 .
The project is ready for delivery , and for more details please visit the project link here : RH 180
Advantages of investing in Turkey :
- Turkey usually treats the foreign investor in a way that is close to the local investor at a rate that may reach 100% , which is one of the most important advantages of investing in Turkey .
- The Turkish economy is among the most economies around the world that have a brilliant future . Expectations indicate that during the next ten years it will become one of the fastest growing economies around the world , because of its attraction of $ 15 billion in foreign investment annually , and the amount increases every year , as it is the sixteenth economy around the world .
- The population of Turkey helps to invest money , as the population of Turkey is 77.7 million , and Turkey is the largest in terms of youth in relation to the European Union , not only that , but also that its population of young people enjoys a high degree of culture and education .
- The infrastructure in Turkey has advanced high technology in all the things that a successful investment requires from transportation , remote means of communication and advanced marine transportation facilities and is characterized by its low cost .
- Low corporate income tax from 33% to 20% , and technological development areas and free and industrial areas are characterized by incentives and tax benefits, there is a total or partial exemption from corporate income tax , Turkey is characterized by laws that support innovation , research and development .
Special residential projects in Istanbul
RH 80- apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project is located in one of the most famous areas on the European side of Istanbul , Bomonti district , a growing area that attracts the attention of investors at the moment , which is characterized by easy access to the most vital places in the city , and its proximity to shopping centers , airports , hospitals , universities and schools .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
The project includes special facilities that provide residents with comfort and entertainment and meet all their needs such as swimming pools , gym, walking paths , sport courts and restaurants , in addition to surveillance cameras and security .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80