Commercial property in Turkey
Turkey has become the center of investment and trade in the Middle East , and indeed the world as a whole , due to the suitable environment it provides for investment and profit , and for the facilities and incentives provided by the Turkish government to Arab and foreign investors , as it has opened the door for them to own real estate in all its forms , and gave them the opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship by investing with a capital of no less than 500.000 dollars , or by buying a property of no less than 250.000 dollars , according to specific and simple conditions .
Learn about the laws and news of Turkish citizenship from the following link : Turkish citizenship
Premium real estate in Istanbul
RH 80- apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project is located in one of the most famous areas on the European side of Istanbul , Bomonti district , a growing area that attracts the attention of investors at the moment , which is characterized by easy access to the most vital places in the city , and its proximity to shopping centers , airports , hospitals , universities and schools .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
The project includes special facilities that provide residents with comfort and entertainment and meet all their needs such as swimming pools , gym, walking paths , sport courts and restaurants , in addition to surveillance cameras and security .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
After Turkey has turned into a portal that attracts global investments and economic business from the east and west , Turkey has become a center for launching global commercial and investment activities in various fields and sectors , where Istanbul and Antalya cities have come to the fore in commercial activity in Turkish cities , alongside the other central Turkish cities , for these prosperous cities to be preferred options for those looking for investment and commercial opportunities in Turkey . Among the ideal options for investing in Turkey , buying offices and selling them in the central areas , and office properties have a great ability to make a profit , due to the increasing number of companies and the emergence of the term entrepreneurs , and the need of all private companies for offices , so we recommend buying an office in one of the buildings and administrative complexes and rent it or sell it , as commercial real estate is a guaranteed option for quick profit as well , as commercial centers have become a destination for everyone , so we recommend owning a commercial property , such as buying a medium or small store and selling it .
Therefore , we advise you when searching for offices for sale in Turkey to take into your account some elements of quality in choosing a commercial office , the most important of which are :
- The office location should be strategic , so that it is close to the main roads in the city , and it is preferable that the office be comfortable and luxurious for those wishing to work within an ideal environment free from pressure , and raise the level of work performance .
- We recommend that the commercial office area include a luxurious hotel that provides accommodations for guests and customers , with luxurious halls for private meetings and excellent economic services , especially if the nature of the commercial activity practiced globally .
- To have at the office headquarters internal or external parking lots and valet parking .
- The office should have windows that can open in all rooms to improve ventilation .
- It is preferable to have near the office ATM centers .
- It is assumed that there is a technological infrastructure in the building that includes commercial offices to keep pace with important modern developments .
- Modern elevators are required in the commercial complexes to be maintained periodically .
- Central heating services are of great importance in commercial offices .
- Using a reliable real estate consultant and a real estate company with long experience in the Turkish real estate market , such as Right Home Real Estate Company in Istanbul , the pioneer in the field of investment and real estate consulting , and it provides foreign investors and those who want to own property in Turkey with guaranteed services , advice and reliable real estate from the Turkish government .
Commercial offices for sale in Turkey
RH 216 - commercial units ready for delivery in the heart of Istanbul
It is a commercial and investment project that built on a land area of 24.000 square meters .
The project constructed by a well-known company in Turkey , and it contains 203 offices .
The project has a unique location in the heart of Istanbul near all transportation connections .
The project includes social and cultural facilities to advance the quality of your life, such as reception services , meeting room , technology room and achieve room .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , in Bayrampasa district , near to Fatih district .
The project has an extraordinary location in terms of its proximity to the highway and public transportations .
Bayrampasa subway station is located at in front of the project entrance and the Demirkapı subway station at in its rear entrance . Also , it is at a close distance of 600 meters to the metrobus .
For more details about the project : RH 216
Istanbul is one of the most important commercial cities in the world , due to its strategic location as it is a bridge that must be crossed to transport goods between the east and the west .
Istanbul's markets attract tourists , because of the variety and high quality of goods , and because of its competitive prices compared to the world markets .
Investors have recently been buying shops in Istanbul as well as properties and apartments , for the purpose of trading and other purposes such as obtaining a residence permit or Turkish citizenship .
How to choose the right location to buy a shop in Istanbul ?
It is important to adopt a set of standards when choosing the shop you intend to buy and invest in Istanbul , including :
- The commercial place shall be in a central area , with a dense population and a high number of tourists .
- The location of the commercial store should be close to the main roads and public transportation , as it is easily accessible from everywhere in the city .
- The shop should be near the city center , next to mass transportation , and metro lines .
- The surroundings include hotels , apartment complexes , and other facilities that may be needed in your investment .
- We recommend that the commercial area be a central market area , crowded with pedestrians .
- To have adequate parking spaces available next to the commercial shop or office .
- ATM centers preferably near the shop , they are very important for financial and commercial transactions .
- Modern lifts must be available in malls , which are maintained periodically .
- Provide a security guard system throughout the day using modern technologies such as surveillance cameras .
Before you buy a shop in Istanbul , make sure you have the legal papers of the shop and hire a trusted advisor in the Turkish market , this will save a lot of your effort and time .
It is worth mentioning that the shops are considered as real estate that allows their owners to get Turkish citizenship , like any other real estate investment , if the foreigner owns a real estate that worth 250.000 $ , which means it is an opportunity for two advantages at the same time , to get a Turkish citizenship , and a profit by operating the shop or rent it out with a good return .
Properties suitable for Turkish citizenship :
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 136
What are the tips for making the most out of real estate investing ?
- You should choose an area that will achieve real estate growth as high as possible . If you do not know the investment areas in Istanbul , it is never a problem because our real estate consultant has spent many years following the changes in prices and growth rates for each area of Istanbul accurately and has knowledge of all the details you need to know .
- Avoid the completed and old properties in a habitated areas , for example, buying a home in the heart of Istanbul , near the archaeological sites and the Bosphorus , is really fun if you are on a holiday . In real estate investing , the property must be promising after 3 years or you will be a victim for the investment .
- Focus on the developing areas . It is a good option if you want your investment to be distributed on more than one property . Going to the suburbs of Istanbul , where the projects are under construction and near the date of delivery will double your profit , but again , we emphasize on the importance of dealing with a real estate broker that provides you with useful advices .
- If you want a guaranteed income but you don't have time to buy many apartments and deal with tenants , you should buy a store or a hotel with a lease for three years and you will earn a guaranteed investment return . After the three years you can continue to invest or sell your property easily with additional profits .
- No matter what option you prefer , you need to use a real estate broker . He offers his services for you free of charge and avoid you to take the wrong choice .
There are many reasons that drive foreign investors to search for commercial real estate in Turkey , the most prominent of which is that commercial real estate is often sold or rented for a long period , so that the contract period can extend to 10 years depending on the goal for which it was rented , in addition to the continuity of investment profits for several years , which contributes to the recovery of capital in a short time and the perpetuity of obtaining stable income on time .
The cost of commercial real estate in Turkey is low , as the costs are minimal and very simple even while there is no tenant .
Operating expenses and costs
We start with the basic real estate fees in Turkey and the tax departments therein represented in each of the value-added tax VAT , which is paid directly to the Turkish government and is calculated from the net area of the property at the total market price at the time of receiving the property and three real estate branches are represented in each of : the commercial properties value estimated at 18% , and residential real estate according to the area of the housing unit , and that in case it exceeds 150 square meters , the tax value reaches 18% , but if the area is less than 150 square meters , then the value of the added tax varies between 1% and up to 18 % , as well as the area of the property and the price of the square meter where in addition to the level of construction in which , all affect the tax paid from the value of the property .
As for the registration deed tax , or what is known as the " title deed " , this tax is paid to the Real Estate Documentation Office , and it is an extracted at the time of writing the title deed to the new buyer of the property , and it is calculated from the actual value of the property .
When investing the property , there is a one-time financial fees during obtaining the investment , the most important of which is the confirmation of the investor's passport and its translation into the Turkish language at an estimated cost of 100 USD . While obtaining the investment to a sworn translator legally registered with the Translators Syndicate in Turkey and its fees are approximately $ 100 , the fees for a request to transfer real estate property that is paid to the Land Department and the real estate registry in the Maps Office are approximately $ 200 , and in case of open the water meter , the buyer of the new property pays $ 200 if the registration is new . If the water meter from the name of the property owner is transferred to the new buyer , he pays $ 60 , while registering a new electricity meter for the investor pays approximately $ 150 , but in case of transportation from the seller only pays $ 40 .
And by talking about the fees that are paid annually for the property , it will be distributed on the tax of owning the property that is paid directly to the municipality and its value varies between 1% to 6% of the declared value of the property . In residential real estate , the added tax will be 1% of the total value of the property . The other value varies from one investment to another and the investor is notified in it before the end of the month of December at the end of the year , and there are annual fees imposed for earthquake insurance and paid to an insurance company and it is a fixed national tax that does not exceed 0.1% of the total value of the property .
As for the monthly fees that are imposed on the property in Turkey , it is based on the services provided by the residential complexes , such as stadiums , parks , and other public services . In order to maintain the cleanliness , renewal and maintenance of the complex or amend one of its general services , these fees vary from one complex to another according to the quality and the mechanism upon which the complex is based , ranging from 1.0 - 1.5 $ per square meter .
When purchasing the investment property , there are some details that must be pointed out in order for the investor to guarantee all his rights when buying the property , which is the real estate evaluation report that includes the property details , conducting all real estate transactions within the Land Registry Department until you keep yourself that you are going within the legal matters of the Turkish state , making sure the real property owner and this is limited by confirming the employee in the Land Registry Department on the name of the property owner , making sure that there is no mortgage or attachment impeding the sale of the property , verifying the title deed of ownership of the Land Registry if a temporary contract for a building is under construction and can be transferred to permanent or there are some problems , which could face the property in the future with its ownership .