10 reasons to buy real estate in Istanbul
In the recemt years, the interest of Arab investors to move towards Turkey with the aim of investment or stability has increased , along with the increased interest in real estate investment in Turkey , and the availability of distinctive real estate projects . This coincided with a facilitations provided by the Turkish government to foreigners constantly , to encourage real estate investment , including amending certain laws and opening the door to many nationalities for direct ownership .
And due to the remarkable growth witnessed by the real estate sector in Istanbul and in Turkey in general , and especially after the issuance of the law of foreigners ownership in Turkey No. 6302 on 03 /05 /2012 , Turkey has become a major destination for Arab and foreign investors and businessmen , and the city of Istanbul has become one of the most prominent cities in Turkey , which is increasingly popular in the field of real estate purchase , followed by a number of other cities such as Antalya , Bursa and Yalova .
Statistics in the real estate sector indicate a steady increase in foreign direct investment in Turkey , especially after the government took many encouraging decisions for foreign investment in Turkey , such as investment facilities , providing incentives , forming institutions that deal with investment issues , and following up foreign investments with benefit and interest .
Arab and foreign investors are looking to Istanbul city in Turkey , because of its unique strategic location in the heart of the world , in addition to its history , civilization , development and progress .
Special real estate offers in Istanbul
RH 80- apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project is located in one of the most famous areas on the European side of Istanbul , Bomonti district , a growing area that attracts the attention of investors at the moment , which is characterized by easy access to the most vital places in the city , and its proximity to shopping centers , airports , hospitals , universities and schools .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
The project includes special facilities that provide residents with comfort and entertainment and meet all their needs such as swimming pools , gym, walking paths , sport courts and restaurants , in addition to surveillance cameras and security .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
Why Turkey ?
- Research shows that property sales in Turkey have increased in recent years , meaning that people visiting Turkey have decided to settle in Turkey for various reasons .
- Geographical location is another important factor for Turkey's prosperity , it is a link between Europe and Asia , and has provided a functional role and a qualitative leap in trade between the two continents .
- Nature and climate in Turkey , it is a paradise on earth . Turkey is a unique country with its natural beauty , green areas , pure sea , golden beaches , meadows and flat lands . Thanks to these advantages , Turkey's tourism sector occupies an important place in the desire of investors to obtain a Turkish passport .
- Turkey is closely following technological developments , and the Turkish government knows that supporting technological developments is a critical step , as this is an age of technological progress .
The recovery in the Turkish real estate market in 2019 is due to several reasons , the most important of which are :
- New laws that contributed to attracting investors who want to obtain a Turkish passport .
- The suitable investment environment in Turkey in terms of strategic location and applicable laws .
- Efforts of real estate marketing companies in Turkey that helped bridge the gap between the seller and the buyer .
- The depreciation of the Turkish lira against foreign currencies .
- The suitable prices of Turkish real estate compared to others in the world and in Europe in particular .
- The appropriate social environment , which made Turkey a suitable choice for many foreigners for housing and living .
- The success of real estate investment in Turkey over the past years .
- Turkey's strategic geographic location , gives it weight and political importance , being the center of transformation in the Middle East and Europe .
- The ongoing reforms by the Turkish government to revitalize its economy , as it is a country with a bright future . From this , its total sufficiency of natural resources and export of agricultural products , cars and furniture to various countries around the world . In addition to the huge development projects adopted by the Turkish government such as the opening of Istanbul International Airport , the largest airport in the world , the launch of the Istanbul International Finance Center , and the continuous development of the transportation network and trains .
- Turkey's economy is characterized by its rapid growth and development , in the twenties of the last century , Turkey was only a fully agricultural country , but now it is one of the most important industrial countries , and it exports its products to all over the world . Turkish industry and trade centers are concentrated around the city of Istanbul and other major cities . The industrial , commercial , agricultural , tourism , real estate and educational sector thrive in Turkey , and the country has become self-sufficient and less imported from abroad .
RH 204 - luxurious apartment with direct view on Marmara Sea in Bakirkoy
The project was built with the supervision of Turkish state construction companies , with government guarantee .
It is a residential , investment and commercial project built on a land area of 74.000 square meters , 80% of this area has been allocated to green areas , parks and public facilities within the project .
The project consists of 5 blocks with 512 residential units ranging from 1+1 , 2+1 , 3+1 , 5+1 , 4+2 and 6+2 duplexes , ranging in size from 66 to 430 square meters .
90% of the housing units and offices in the project are overlooking the Sea of Marmara .
The project is supported by a system of earthquake and seismic protection , where the foundations were excavated to a depth of 20 meters and the use of reinforced concrete and moisture-resistant sea .
At the bottom of the project are warehouses where a storage unit is allocated for each housing unit .
In this project , you do not have to worry about the transportation , as different transportation options are available .
In this project , you will be in the heart of Istanbul and away from the chaos .
What is more beautiful than dreaming , is to live your dream reality , Atakoy area today contains housing projects that was originally a dream .
Atakoy area has a central location , high investment value and luxury life style .
The project is located in one of the most central districts of Istanbul , in Atakoy district of Bakirkoy area .
The project is located near the main road and highways in Istanbul (E5) .
The distinctive location of the project , overlooking the Sea of Marmara , which offers homes with charming sea views .
All the project details in this link : RH 204
Advantages of investing in Turkey :
- Turkey usually treats the foreign investor in a way that is close to the local investor at a rate that may reach 100% , which is one of the most important advantages of investing in Turkey .
- The Turkish economy is among the most economies around the world that have a brilliant future . Expectations indicate that during the next ten years it will become one of the fastest growing economies around the world , because of its attraction of $ 15 billion in foreign investment annually , and the amount increases every year , as it is the sixteenth economy around the world .
- The population of Turkey helps to invest money , as the population of Turkey is 77.7 million , and Turkey is the largest in terms of youth in relation to the European Union , not only that , but also that its population of young people enjoys a high degree of culture and education .
- The infrastructure in Turkey has advanced high technology in all the things that a successful investment requires from transportation , remote means of communication and advanced marine transportation facilities and is characterized by its low cost .
- Low corporate income tax from 33% to 20% , and technological development areas and free and industrial areas are characterized by incentives and tax benefits, there is a total or partial exemption from corporate income tax , Turkey is characterized by laws that support innovation , research and development .
What are the advantages of buying a property in Turkey?
- Low tax in Turkey , the decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey , and was reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey , which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general . The most important tax deductions are : Exempting the foreign buyer from the value added tax due on the property .
- Obtaining a residence permit , where foreigners who own properties in Turkey , whose price is less than $ 250.000 , are granted a residence permit that is renewed annually . Real estate residence permit in Turkey is granted to the landlord , his wife , and his children under the age of 18 .
- Real estate in Turkey is the cheapest real estate investment in Europe , where real estate prices in Turkey are considerably cheaper than those in Europe , with similar features in infrastructure , and similar in structure of developed European countries .
- Real estate investment in Turkey provides a profitable investment return , based on the economic activity and rapid urban development , and the strength of tourism in Turkey , which is best reflected in the periods and tourist seasons , through the demand for rental homes during those seasons distributed throughout year .
Special residential projects in Istanbul
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 163