Investing in Turkey 2020
Turkey has become the best country in the eyes of investors from all over the world , as it has achieved its place among the investment countries with amazing progress , exceeding 17 places in a very short time .
On the other hand , Turkey is a popular country , and a favorite for foreign investors . In this year 2019 , the number of companies with foreign capital operating in the Turkish market reached 70 thousand companies , which means that the average of new companies during the past two years reached 5 thousand companies every 6 months .
The escalation of foreign investment in Turkey and the accelerated rise that it witnessed at all levels , has led to an increase in the demand of foreign investors for it , especially in important economic sectors , such as the real estate , commercial , tourism and other sectors .
Statistics in the real estate sector indicate a steady increase in foreign direct investment in Turkey , especially after the government took many encouraging decisions for foreign investment in Turkey , such as investment facilities , providing incentives , forming institutions that deal with investment issues , and following up foreign investments with benefit and interest .
RH 80- Apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
Investing in Turkey anf Turkish economy 2020
A top investors association head in Turkey firmly believes 2020 will see positive trends for the Turkish economy .
She stressed that Turkey's current global FDI flows at 1% , and their target is to raise this share to 3% , then the country will enter the top 10 FDI attractive countries globally .
She said also that it is more important to sustain existing investments in addition to attracting new ones .
She said : despite turbulence in the Turkish economy , long-term investments are yielding returns .
She added that Turkish government are working on a framework of law for investments for the optimization of the investment environment in Turkey .
Advantages of investing in Turkey :
- Turkey usually treats the foreign investor in a way that is close to the local investor at a rate that may reach 100% , which is one of the most important advantages of investing in Turkey .
- The Turkish economy is among the most economies around the world that have a brilliant future . Expectations indicate that during the next ten years it will become one of the fastest growing economies around the world , because of its attraction of $ 15 billion in foreign investment annually , and the amount increases every year , as it is the sixteenth economy around the world .
- The population of Turkey helps to invest money , as the population of Turkey is 77.7 million , and Turkey is the largest in terms of youth in relation to the European Union , not only that , but also that its population of young people enjoys a high degree of culture and education .
- The infrastructure in Turkey has advanced high technology in all the things that a successful investment requires from transportation , remote means of communication and advanced marine transportation facilities and is characterized by its low cost .
- Low corporate income tax from 33% to 20% , and technological development areas and free and industrial areas are characterized by incentives and tax benefits, there is a total or partial exemption from corporate income tax , Turkey is characterized by laws that support innovation , research and development .
RH 180 - Ready luxurious homes with direct sea view in Zeytinburnu
The project was built on a land area of 63.500 square meters . It consists of 6 residences blocks plus 1 hotel block , with its green spaces of 51.500 square meters .
The project located on the European side of Istanbul , in Zeytinburnu district , on the shore of the Marmara Sea , just outside the walls of the ancient city .
In this project , the sea will become part of your daily life . You can reach the marina with only one minute’s walk from your home over the footbridge directly connecting the project to the shore .
The project also offers security and surveillance cameras 24/7 .
The project is ready for delivery , and for more details please visit the project link here : RH 180
One of the facilities provided by the Turkish government to foreign investors to motivate them to invest their capital in Turkey is to grant investors who want to obtain Turkish citizenship in exchange for buying a property worth $250.000 or investing in $500.000 .
We at Right Home Real Estate Company in Istanbul provide you with the opportunity to purchase your dream home in Turkey and invest your money in the real estate field by offering the appropriate options to you , and under the supervision of a legal team on all procedures to guarantee your rights .
What are the advantages of obtaining Turkish citizenship ?
- The strength of the Turkish passport , where the Turkish passport is ranked 39th in the world , and its holder is granted access to 72 countries without a visa .
- The Turkish passport and citizenship are processed and delivered in a relatively short period of up to 30 days .
- Turkey's relationship with the European Union , where negotiations and agreements between the Turkish government and the European Union countries on the accession of Turkey to the European Union are still underway . Turkish citizen has the right to enter Europe without a visa in the future .
- Possibility of Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizenship to benefit from retirement programs as a Turkish citizen .
- The Turkish government provides free education and payment plans to the university for Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizens .
- The Turkish passport gives the holder all voting rights for all types of elections in Turkey .
- The Turkish government allows dual citizenship for those holding Turkish passports , as they may also have another citizenship .
- Turkish passport is valid for 10 years when received , and can be renewed for life .
- The economic importance of Turkey , including the ongoing reforms undertaken by the Turkish government in order to revive its economy constantly .
What are the documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship when buying a property in Turkey ?
- A copy of the Tapo ( title deed of the purchased property ) , or the promise of sale contract with the notary ( Noter ) .
- Valid evaluation report of the property , the validity of the real estate evaluation reports is three months , and the value does not exceed the value recorded in the title deed , and has a specific issuance cost , and is extracted within two or three working days by a valuation institution licensed by the Turkish government .
- Original payment receipts from the buyer's account , stamped from the sending bank .
- Original receipts from the seller's account , stamped from the receiving bank .
- Two copies of the proxy of the application for citizenship , granted by the investor to the law firm to submit the file of citizenship , and follow-up with the official departments . The proxy is organized through a Notary in Turkey ( Notre ) at an estimated cost of 600 to 700 Turkish Lira per copy . If the investor's spouse is added to the naturalization file , a similar proxy must be provided for each of the spouses , and one joint proxy may be organized for the client and his wife . The fees of the legal team vary according to each case in terms of the number of papers and the number of individuals in the file and others .
- Translation of the passport into Turkish , certified by a notary in Turkey ( Noter ) for the whole family : husband , wife , and children under 18 years of age .
- Picture of the last Visa and entry to Turkey .
More details in this link : The required documents to obtain Turkish citizenship by buying a property in Turkey
The interest of Arab investors to move towards Turkey with the aim of investment or stability has increased , along with the increased interest in real estate investment in Turkey , and the availability of distinctive real estate projects . This coincided with a facilitations provided by the Turkish government to foreigners constantly , to encourage real estate investment , including amending certain laws and opening the door to many nationalities for direct ownership .
And due to the remarkable growth witnessed by the real estate sector in Istanbul and in Turkey in general , and especially after the issuance of the law of foreigners ownership in Turkey No. 6302 on 03 /05 /2012 , Turkey has become a major destination for Arab and foreign investors and businessmen , and the city of Istanbul has become one of the most prominent cities in Turkey , which is increasingly popular in the field of real estate purchase , followed by a number of other cities such as Antalya , Bursa and Yalova .
Turkish citizenship by investment
Special real estate offers in Istanbul
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
All the project details in this link : RH 163
What are the steps to buy property in Turkey ?
First , you must choose the safe property that meets your request and needs and corresponds to the budget allocated for the purchase , through :
- Ensure that the real estate developer in Turkey is a well-known company that has implemented a number of different projects previously .
- Study the location of the project , whether it is for investment or residential , and know the services available in it and its proximity to services and public transport .
- Study the views of the project , whether it is internal to the green areas in the project and the swimming pools , or external views of the city or the sea or forest or others .
- Compare the prices of the project with the prices of the existing projects in the area , and find out the reasons for the price difference in case of a clear difference .
- Ensure the quality of the materials used in the finishing and cladding , which are written in the contract for the selected project , and that they conform to the typical apartment in the project .
Second : Knowing all the costs and expenses necessary to buy a property in Turkey :
- The purchase of real estate in residential projects in Istanbul and in Turkey in general , which includes various services and facilities , such as swimming pools , clubs , gyms , security system and outdoor gardens , entails a monthly payment called Aidat , which is calculated according to the area of the property ( on average between 2 TL to 4 TL per square meter ) , this amount varies from one project to another depending on the existing services and the level available for each project .
- Annual taxes for the property , which are calculated depending on the area and the municipality to which the project belongs , whether in Istanbul or in other cities , so that it is estimated annually between 0.003 to 0.006 of the annual evaluation of your home provided by the municipality .
- Tapu fees or title deed , where an estimated 4.4% of the value of the property purchased is paid , usually shared between the buyer and the seller .
Third : After you have a complete idea of the project and its features and the costs to buy the property , it is necessary to follow the routine steps to complete the procedures of ownership of the property in Turkey , which are as follows :
- Get your vergi numrasi or tax number from Tax Department in Istanbul or the city where you purchased the property . This number is given to every foreigner in Turkey , to facilitate all legal matters and transactions , and can be obtained through the passport .
- Open a bank account in one of the Turkish banks , to transfer funds from the country of residence to the account in the Turkish bank .
- Upon signing the purchase contract between the buyer and the landlord , the following documents are required :
- A certified copy of the buyer's passport and a recent personal photo .
- Obtaining a security approval , and obtaining security approval is required for all foreigners at the first purchase of the property .
- Ensure the complete documents of the project construcion company , such as : the license to establish the company and its record in the Chamber of Commerce .
- A copy of the property ( title deed ) in case the property is ready for delivery , to be transferred from the name of the construction company to the name of the buyer immediately after the payment of the agreed payments , and is extracted deed or title deed by the Land Registry Office within the area where the project .
- Notarization of the contract in the case of the purchase of real estate within the project under construction at the notary or Noter to give the official version of the contract .
- Obtain an earthquake and natural disaster insurance policy ( DASK ) , as most Turkish banks offer earthquake and disaster insurance for real estate , which is mandatory unlike general home insurance .